All For 1 Plumbing Inc. is military family, owned and operated, that is is committed to providing the highest quality plumbing and drain cleaning services for residential and commercial customers..
COMMERCIAL PLUMBING SERVICES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
At All for 1 Plumbing, Inc. we know how frustrating it can be to find a reputable plumber to help keep your business running 24 hours a day. We are your go-to commercial plumber in Southern California with more than 25 years of experience in all plumbing and drain cleaning solutions.
It is crucial to hire licensed, insured, and trained specialists for all commercial properties to ensure the highest level of workmanship.
We offer 24-hour emergency services, have special priority services and rates for HOA’s and property managers, and will work to keep you emergency free. We will ensure you are not losing revenue due to loss of services for your tenants and residents.
We can troubleshoot, repair, and install all major commercial plumbing and drains, including:
- Water Leak Detection & Repair – Plumbing leaks occur due to excessive water pressure and general wear and tear, but leaks in commercial properties need a fast solution to avoid costly water damage and lost revenue. Signs of commercial water leaks include loss of water pressure, signs of moisture, water stains on ceilings or walls, and active leaks in water shutoff valves and supply lines. Once the source of the leak has been identified, our team will work quickly to restore services to your property maintaining safety protocol and proper containment.
- Urinals, Flushometers, Motion Sensor, and ADA Fixtures – Commercial properties use high power specialty fixtures such as waterless urinals, flushometers, motion sensor faucets, and ADA accessible plumbing applications. It is important to hire licensed commercial plumbers that understand all commercial plumbing code and city regulations. Our team is trained to ensure all plumbing fixture installations are performed to the highest standards and in accordance to city plumbing codes.
- Commercial Drain Services – Drain cleaning for commercial properties is very specialized. Often, toilets, sinks, and tubs share common lines and can affect multiple units or business suites. In high rise buildings, it is imperative to perform drain snaking and hydro jetting properly to avoid causing water damage in adjacent units or downstream. Our team is skilled at all drain cleaning services from top floors on high rise buildings to complex commercial campuses. We offer preventative maintenance to help keep drains in top working condition and will ensure the proper removal of grease buildup in restaurant kitchen drains.
- Septic Tank Pumping – Routine septic tank pumping is integral to properly maintaining commercial septic systems. Neglect can result in hard scale buildup, costly repairs, or even replacement. We will assess your system and needs to design the perfect schedule to handle your septic system pumping.
- Sewer Camera Inspections – Sewer camera inspections are the first step in diagnosing root intrusion, broken lines, deterioration and holes in main sewer pipes. Commercial properties should invest in an annual sewer camera inspection to check the condition of the sewer pipe. This will help avoid emergency sewage overflows and costly repairs.
- Sewer Repair, Replacement, Pipelining – If a sewer camera confirms a break, deterioration, holes, or roots in the sewer line, the next step is finding an ideal and cost-effective solution. Commercial properties can benefit from our expert pipelining to avoid costly excavation, as well as hydro jetting, and sewer line replacement. We always walk you through the issues and offer multiple options so you can make the decision that best suits your needs and property.
When you call All for 1 Plumbing, Inc., you are calling a professional and family owned company that will treat you like we would our own family. We look forward to creating a lasting partnership and becoming your plumber of choice for all your commercial needs.
For commercial plumbing in Southern California with legendary customer service, call All for 1 Plumbing, Inc. today 1-855-692-5541.
GET YOUR FREE PLUMBING ESTIMATE TODAY
All for 1 Plumbing is my “go to” plumber for all my plumbing needs. As a Commercial Property Manager, finding a reliable and honest vendor that responds quickly is tough. Gabriel and his team make my job easier everyday. He even helps me with my residential portfolio and is the BEST when it comes to a plumbing emergency.
All for 1 = Amazing. Gabriel and his team took the needed time to get the job done right! I truly felt like AF1 took on a tricky plumbing job and from start to finish made the job look easy. I called All for 1 for two of our homes. The first was for my elderly grandparents home that needed a kitchen plumbing and faucet upgrade and the 2nd home was tricky where Gabe had to find the root cause of a smelly plumbing issue. Price for the amount of time and work was absolutely fair! Highly recommend !! Thanks again AF1
Fast & Efficient
My water heater sprung a leak and soaked the pilot and we had no hot water. The water heater was old so needed a new one. Called "All For 1" and Gabe was here within the hour the same day. Very friendly, explained the problem and what was required to correct it. Gave me a fair price and got it done the same day. Highly recommended
Contractors License #: 1047964
6891 Berry Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620